At Guttman, we pride ourselves on supporting applicants as they take their first step toward becoming a college graduate. Throughout the admissions process, we provide opportunities for you, and those who are important to you, to meet our faculty, staff and students to learn what makes our community unique.
To be considered for admission, you must complete these three steps:
- Select Guttman Community College on the CUNY application.
- Attend an information session and learn about our unique educational model.
- Participate in an individual meeting to determine whether we can help you achieve your goals.
Due to the structure of our first-year program, Guttman Community College enrolls new students in the fall semester only. At this time, we are unable to consider applicants who:
- require an F-1 or J-1 visa to study in the United States
- are interested in taking courses on a part-time basis or a non-degree status
- are transfer students