The Hub: Student Service Center
Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “hub” as a center of activity or a focal point. At Guttman Community College, the Hub is your center for many helpful services. Interested in applying? Need advice about how to pay for college or register for classes? If so, visit the Hub. At Guttman students are at the center of our community and the Hub is the center for student services typically associated with the offices of Admissions, the Bursar, Financial Aid, and the Registrar.
Why visit the Hub?
- Ask about the status of your admission.
- Find out about your course registration.
- Inquire about the amount of your bill.
- Ask how much financial aid you have been awarded.
- Provide verification of information necessary to receive your financial aid award.
- Provide immunization documentation.
- Update your address or telephone number if you’ve moved.
- Verify your enrollment or request a transcript.
- Learn how to use CUNYFirst so that you can view your courses, grades, and class schedule, view and pay your bill, and much more on your own time.
- Obtain information about any other service you may need to be successful at Guttman, or just stop by to say hello!
The Hub is located on the third floor near the Office of Student Engagement and Success and the faculty on the Mezzanine. You are never far from someone who is committed to supporting your path to graduation. Visit us Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. or by appointment outside these hours. Phone: (646) 313-8080.