You are responsible to make a payment of the “Total Due” (both Due Now and Future Due) semester amount on your CUNYfirst account by the due date indicated.
The due dates for the Spring 2018 are as follows:
- February 1, 2018 for students who register from November 20th through January 12th.
- February 15, 2018 for students who register from January 13th through February 5th.
- February 22, 2018 for students who register from February 6th through February 22nd.
- Tuition is due immediately for students who register after February 22nd.
eCheck Payment (a one-time online payment) via CUNYfirst: You can make a payment directly from your CUNYfirst account via eCheck by entering your bank’s routing number and your bank account number. There is no additional charge for eChecks.
Please be advised that if you want to make a one-time online payment, CUNY recently changed their process.
Here’s what you need to know:
- To make an online one-time payment, select the make a payment link in your Student Center. Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Then select Make Payment from the left-hand menu.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay.
- DO NOT enter amounts into payment amount boxes of schools with no amounts due. If you do, a payment will be made to that school.
- After you enter your bank information you will see a screen asking, Is this eCheck information correct? Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges; and,
- confirm the amount. If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
- If you finalized an incorrect payment, immediately contact the respective school’s bursar office.
View a video on how to make a eCheck Payment to your tuition account.
Credit and Debit Card Transactions: Effective March 13, 2016, Credit and Debit Card Transactions will no longer be available for tuition payments. Beginning with the Fall 2016 Semester all Credit and Debit Card Transactions will only be accepted for the University’s Payment Plan. Go directly to MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/cuny to check out this payment option. The Enrollment Fee for the Credit and Debit Card Transactions via the payment plan will be $95 per term. Additional information is provided below.
Payment Plan: CUNY makes college more affordable by allowing you to better manage your payments over time using a convenient and secure plan with Nelnet Business Solutions. The Enrollment Fee for the payment plan will be $95 per term for payment by Debit or Credit Card, or $40 per term for students who opt for direct withdrawals from their bank accounts. Go directly to www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/cuny to check out and/or enroll in this payment option. In order to settle your account, this must be done by the due date of your tuition. Please contact Nelnet at 888-470-6014 for further information.
View a video on how to enroll in the payment plan. In order to settle your account, this must be done by the due date of your tuition.
In Person: Payment can be made in person at Guttman’s Bursar Office located on the third floor of the College. The operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00 pm. Payment should be made by check or money order only. Cash or charge cards are not accepted.
By Mail: You can also mail your check or money order for the balance due to: