There are two types of transcripts that can be ordered:
- Official Transcripts: These are mailed directly to the College, University, employer, Scholarship Office, etc.
- Third Party/Officially Sealed Transcripts: These are picked up in person by the student or mailed to the student, who then delivers it to the designated party. Officially Sealed Transcripts are stamped “Issued to Student” and should NOT be open by the student otherwise the transcript becomes VOID.
All transcripts are $7.00 each. Payment must be received prior to processing the request. Acceptable methods of payment include:
- Online: Valid major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). There is an additional $2.00 processing fee for this online service, making the total fee for a transcript to be $9.00
- By Mail: Sign and mail transcript request form(s) with a check or money order payable to Guttman Community College. Student’s full name and Empl ID must be written on the check or money order.
- In Person at the Bursar’s Office: Check or money order payable to Guttman Community College. Student’s full name and Empl ID must be written on the check or money order.
Transcripts will not be issued to students with an outstanding financial obligation to Guttman Community College. Please note that we cannot email or fax transcripts to students or institutions. Please plan ahead and submit your request at least three weeks before your deadline to leave time for processing and mailing.
Guttman Community College has partnered with Credentials Solutions to accept transcript orders via the Internet. Through a secure site, online transcripts may be ordered at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are uncomfortable placing an order online or do not have Internet access, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to have the transcript order placed on your behalf for an additional operator surcharge.
To utilize the online service, you will need to provide Empl ID number, telephone number, and a valid major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) in addition to other information requested on the transcript order system. Please be aware that your transcript order will not be processed if there are any negative holds on your record (i.e., Bursar, Financial Aid, Information Technology, etc.).
If you have questions or problems completing your order, you can contact Credentials customer service at 1-847-716-3005 or 1-800 646-1858. Credentials hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm EST and Friday 8am-6pm EST.
Download the Official Transcript Request form or the Third Party/Officially Sealed Transcript Request form. Complete the form electronically, print, and sign the request form. Mail the transcript request form(s) along with the check or money order to the address below.
Guttman Community College
Office of the Registrar
50 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
Download the Official Transcript Request Form or the Third Party/Officially Sealed Transcript Request form. Complete the form electronically, print, and sign the request form. Bring the completed form and payment to the Hub, located on the third floor during business hours. Students can also visit the Hub to obtain the request form.