Login to eSAGE to access SAGE Profiles and institutional effectiveness reports.
Refer to the eSAGE User Guide for technical assistance.
Refer to the SAGE mini-guide for technical assistance in unlocking a profile.
Complete Mid-Year Review for Current Year 2020-2021: March 26, 2021
- Make updates, as needed, to current year:
- For All Areas: Add Divisional Alignments.
- For areas doing direct assessment of student learning with GLOs: Add any applicable 2020 GLO Alignments.
- See pp. 26-25 of User Guide for technical assistance about adding alignments.
- Assessment Questions
- Target Outcomes
- Data Sources/ Assessment Methods
- Enter mid-year evidence for the fall semester in the “actual outcomes” to monitor progress
- There is also a space to add “internal notes (optional)” about your mid-year progress
- Incorporate custom CCE feedback from fall 2020 (Applicable to: Accessibility, ASC, Academic Technology, Advising, Admissions, Business Admin Program*, CCPP*, Human Services Program*, Information Technology Program*, FYE, Governance). *CCE feedback was provided directly to area heads, except for academic programs. Feedback about academic programs was provided to the Assoc. Dean of Academic Programs and Planning per request.) Note: Different areas will be selected each year for custom feedback.
Submit Budget Request Templates for Next Fiscal Year 2021-2022: April 2021
- Coordinated by the Business Office. Template will be emailed by the Business Office to area budget planners.
- Review SAGE goals and Emergent Themes Action Items prior to preparing Budget Request.
- Review current and prior year expenditures; reflect on effectiveness of prior resource allocation.
- Incorporate any strategies developed during this remote period that led to efficiencies that can be used on-campus.
Complete End of Year Review for Current Year 2020-2021: June 29, 2021
- Actual Outcomes
- Target Ratings
- Reflections: Accomplishments, Challenges, Ideas for Improvements, Resource Needs
- Overall Performance Ratings
- Improved Practice for Next Year’s Profile
Complete SAGE Planning Items for Next Year 2021-2022: July 13, 2021
- Key questions
- Data sources/ assessment methods
Note: When the current year SAGE Profile is completed correctly, most of SAGE Planning Items will automatically roll-over to next year. You will always need to set new targets.