- Improved Practice for Next Year’s Profile is the exact way the practice will appear on next year’s SAGE profile.
- Improved Practice updates your area’s practice or creates a new practice for the next academic year.
- Improved Practice shows how your area “closes the loop” by using your SAGE assessment findings to make improvements to your practice for the future.
- Improved Practice rolls over a SAGE goal, practice, alignment, and assessment questions to next academic year.
- Improved Practice is required to launch an area’s SAGE profile for the next academic year.
- Current Learning Outcomes Practice: Liberal arts students complete a demographics research project in capstone course 101, where they apply quantitative skills to analyze population trends in census data.
- Improved Learning Outcomes Practice: Liberal arts students complete a demographics research project capstone course 101 where they apply quantitative skills to analyze population trends in census data and are assessed with an assignment-based rubric that is linked to PLOs and used across all course sections.
- Current Activity Practice: Student participants in the March cultural awareness workshops create a photo collage that represents three different cultural influences on their lives.
- Improved Activity Practice: In partnership with SGA and Communication, launch a social media campaign to recruit students for March cultural awareness workshops where they create photo essays that represent three different cultural influences on their lives. Photo essays will be displayed in the Atrium for faculty, staff, and students to tag their favorites. Students who receive the most tags will have their photos featured on Guttman’s Instagram.