- Overall Practice Performance Rating indicates performance across all targets and reflections.
- Overall Practice Performance Rating reports the general effectiveness of the practice.
- Overall Practice Performance Rating may rely on making a judgment call best determined by your area and supervisor.
- Very Effective: Targets meet, plus exceed expectations. Most reflections report accomplishments.
- Effective: Targets meet expectations. Reflections show accomplishments outweigh challenges.
- Somewhat Effective: Targets do not consistently meet expectations. There are a mix of accomplishments and challenges.
- Not Effective: Most targets do not meet expectations. Reflections show major challenges.
- No Basis for Rating: Not enough information to review practice.