At your group information session, we will answer your questions.
- Is our college the right fit for you?
- How are we different from other community colleges?
- What are our expectations?
We will cover the things that set us apart from other schools, including our:
- Summer Bridge Program
- Unique first-year experience
- Intimate, supportive learning environment
- Emphasis on internships and other work opportunities
- Central theme of New York City
We encourage you to bring a supporter. Family members, guardians and friends are welcome!
At the end of the group information session, you’ll decide if you want to take the next step in our admissions process. If you don’t feel our school is the right fit for you, we’ll encourage you to explore other options within the CUNY system.