The fall 2020 admissions application for CUNY is available. Please note, Guttman Community College requires applicants to attend a Group Information Session and Individual Meeting to be considered for admission.
After you submit your CUNY application, we will invite you to attend a group information session. You are required to attend to be considered for admission, be sure to register now.
At your group information session, we will answer your questions.
- Is our college the right fit for you?
- How are we different from other community colleges?
- What are our expectations?
We will cover the things that set us apart from other schools, including our:
- First Year Experience Program
- Academic Calendar
- Advising, Student Support and Academic Achievement
- Degree Programs
- Rigorous set of core courses
We encourage you to bring a supporter. Family members, guardians and friends are welcome!
At the end of the group information session, you’ll decide if you want to take the next step in our admissions process. If you don’t feel our school is the right fit for you, we’ll encourage you to explore other options within the CUNY system.