Help us stay connected to you so you can continue to be part of Guttman’s story. You, our Alumni, are a testament to the high priority the College sets for excellence in scholarship, learning and service, so we would like to still hear from you. Tell us, did you continue your education, win an award, get a job, travel abroad, or do you just have some news you would like to share? Do you have a picture to accompany your news? Share it all, personal and professional achievements. It’s all news to us!
The more we hear from you, the more we can do and there is more than one way to stay connected:
- By updating your contact information: Alumni Contact Information Form
- By submitting a class note: Alumni Class Note Form
A class note is different than updating your contact information. A class note, are your words, a specific message that you would like to share with your fellow alums and the Guttman Community. Maybe it is words of wisdom, an update about your professional/educational accomplishments or a special announcement. Class notes will be featured in The Legacy, Guttman’s Alumni Newsletter.
- By attending alumni events: To participate in any alumni events, you must be an active participant in the association, which means responding to e-mails and providing updates when requested.
- By continually checking your e-mails: This will be our primary form of communication with you. All alumni news and events will be sent to the e-mail address we have on file for you.
- You still have access to your student e-mails: firstname.lastnamelast2ofEMPL@guttmanmail.cuny.edu.
Your email account is available and can be retrieved at https://outlook.office365.com/.
You can also link and connect multiple email accounts. Check out the Help section in your email account for instructions.
We hope you will take full advantage of the association to stay in touch with former classmates and to remain connected to the College.