Company Code: CUNY
About Your EAP
About Your EAP
The CCA@YourService Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service provided for you and your household by your employer. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free Helpline or logging on to our website.
- Assessment and Short-Term Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Community & Health Plan Referrals
- Leadership & Supervisor Training
- Online Tools, Tips & Articles
- Work/Life Balance Coaching
- Child Care/Elder Care Resources
- Retiree Assistance Program
How Can the EAP Help?
A trained counselor is available 24/7, 365 days of the year to help you and your dependents cope with life’s stressors so that you can live a happy, productive lifestyle. Simply call the toll-free number or visit the EAP website for helpful resources, guidance, and support. Help is just a phone call or click away.
What Types of Problems Does the EAP Cover?
- Stress, Tension, Anxiety
- Depression, Grief
- Anger Management
- Marital/Family Problems
- Work-Related Difficulties
- Legal/Financial Concerns
- Health and Wellness Issues
- Trauma Recovery
- Substance Abuse
How Can the EAP Help Me Balance Work and Life?
It is difficult to be at your best when you are worried about emotional, health, financial, legal, child care/elder care, or family problems. Resolving your personal concerns can help you:
- Increase your morale and well-being
- Stay focused on your goals
- Achieve a healthy balance in your life
- Establish positive relationships