CUNY Flexible Grading Policy – Key Information
- Last day to withdraw from Fall 1 course with a grade of W: December 17, 2020
- Last day to file for Fall 1 Credit/No Credit Option: Jan 12, 2021
- Last day to withdraw from Fall 2 course with a grade of W: February 17, 2021
- Last day to file for Fall 2 Credit/No Credit Option: March 18, 2021
- For additional information on the CR/NC option, contact Daniel Ambrose, Assistant Dean of Student Support, at Ambrose@guttman.cuny.edu.
Consult with Financial Aid
- Students should seek guidance from financial aid if considering the CR/NC option to discuss implications on meeting financial aid requirements (for example, some scholarships may require a minimum number of credits each semester to be taken for a letter grade)
- Contact Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-313-8011, or make an appointment via Starfish.
Consult with Academic Advisors
- Students should seek guidance from academic advisors to consider implications of the CR/NC option for specific courses relevant to future career, graduate or professional training requirements.
- Contact Your Advisor: Make an appointment via Starfish or email directly. See advisor contact information here.