You are responsible to make a payment of the “Total Due” (both Due Now and Future Due) semester amount on your CUNYfirst account by the due date indicated.
The due dates for the 2021-2022 Academic Year are as follows:
Fall 2021 Tuition Due Dates:
- July, 29,2021 for students who register from May 4, 2021 to July 16, 2021.
- August 19, 2021 for students who register from July 17, 2021 to August 10, 2021
- September 2, 2021 for students who register from August 10, 2021 to September 2, 2021.
- Tuition is due immediately for students who register after September 2, 2021.
Spring 2022 Tuition Due Dates:
- February 5, 2022 for students who register from October 19, 2021 to January 22, 2022.
- February 26, 2022 for students who register from January 23, 2022 to February 26, 2022.
- Tuition is due immediately for students who register after February 26, 2022.
One time on line payment via CUNYfirst: You can make a payment directly to your CUNYfirst account via eCheck by entering your bank’s routing number and your bank account number. There is no additional charge for eChecks.
You can make a payment directly to your CUNYfirst account via credit card by entering your account number, expiration date and security code. There is a 2.65% charge for using a debit or credit card.
Please be advised that if you want to make a one-time online payment, CUNY recently changed their process.
Here’s what you need to know:
- To make an online one-time payment, select the make a payment link in your Student Center. Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Then select Make Payment from the left-hand menu.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay.
- DO NOT enter amounts into payment amount boxes of schools with no amounts due. If you do, a payment will be made to that school.
- Select the Payment Method in the drop down menu (eCheck or Credit Card) and follow the remaining payment information prompts
- There is no fee for using the eCheck option
- There is a 2.65% convenience fee (of the full payment submission) charged for a credit card payment.
- After you enter your bank information you will see a screen asking, Is this information correct? Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges; and,
- confirm the amount. If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
- If you finalized an incorrect payment, immediately contact the respective school’s Bursar’s Office
View a video on how to make an on line payment to your tuition account.
Payment Plan: CUNY makes college more affordable by allowing you to better manage your payments over time using a convenient and secure plan with Nelnet Business Solutions. The Enrollment Fee for the payment plan will be $25 per term. A 2.65% service fee will be charged to debit and credit card payments.
Go directly to www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/cuny to check out and/or enroll in this payment option. In order to settle your account, this must be done by the due date of your tuition. Please contact Nelnet at 888-470-6014 for further information.
View a video on how to enroll in the payment plan. In order to settle your account, this must be done by the due date of your tuition.