This section provides Guttman Community College faculty and staff with helpful policies, procedures and information about the College and CUNY and useful links to additional resources.
Links & Resources
- Faculty Handbook 2016-2017
Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Reasonable Accommodations: A Faculty Guide to Teaching College Students with Disabilities by CUNY Office of Student Affairs
- Relocation Resources
- Peer Review Tutorials: Proposal pre-submission peer review function is the value-added service, highly appraised and strongly recommended by many national and international research institutions, and is now available at RFCUNY.
Becoming a peer reviewer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIOBvjEyOc
Submitting a proposal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBc7RiABZMc
- Human Research Protection Program/IRB Policies
Grants Research & Funding Opportunities
- GrantForward: A search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grants to fund their research. It provides a personalized funding recommendation service to simplify the grant search process.
- Pivot: Research funding database from the CUNY Research Foundation