External stakeholders committed to access and excellence in public higher education are vital members of the Guttman community. We value their expertise in Business Administration, their contributions to the field, and their support for our Program of Study.
- Ariel Berschadsky, Esq. – Attorney-at-Law, private practice
- Andreas Grein, Ph.D. – Professor of Marketing and International Business at Baruch College, CUNY
- Adél Grobler – Vice President, Travel, Turner Public Relations, Inc.
- Bhawna Johar – Global Head of Content Marketing, Bank of New York Mellon
- Maxine Lubner, Ph.D. – Professor and Chair of Aviation and Management Faculty, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Nils Paellman – Vice President, IR, and Head of Investor Relations, T-Mobile US
- Juan Pulla – Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Analyst, Spark Foundry (formerly known as MediaVest Spark)