- You are probably already cooking, cleaning, caring for, and supporting
- Set a good example to your younger siblings and show them how you are studying and focusing on school work
- Play a game or do a puzzle with a loved one
- If you need to run an errand, do so, and wear a mask or facial covering if you go outside
- Don’t forget about you! Take time to center yourself and thoughts. Create “ME Time”
Grizzlies, Family First
Grizzlies, Guttman Second
- Do your work, read your email, and reach out to friends, staff and faculty
- Help Guttman by staying engaged:
follow us on social media (@GuttmanCC, @Guttman.SGA, @Guttmanmentors, and @GCC_advising on IG);
be sure to join in the virtual SGA chats on Tuesdays at 11 am and Thursdays at 3 pm at guttman.cuny.edu/sgalive
- If you think a fellow Guttman student is suffering and needs support from Guttman staff, please let us know by filing a BIT report
Grizzlies, Larger Community Third
- Is there someone in your neighborhood who might need help? Reach out.
- Can you volunteer to help anyone in your church, mosque, or temple?
- Is there a NYC-wide project that interests you?
- Can you reach back to a teacher or guidance counselor at your high school and see if you can help?
- NYC needs volunteers!