Hello Guttman Grizzlies and welcome back! If you need support, we are here for you. To ensure the safety of our Guttman community during COVID-19, the Connect Center is open and operating in-person two days a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, and remotely on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We invite you to meet with us virtually so you can find out more about any of our free supports, services, and referrals including:
- Emergency Funding (including technology and tuition balance support, service bills, and rent)
- Food Resources including the Guttman Food Pantry
- Financial Literacy
- Housing Resources
- Childcare Resources
- Tax Preparation
- Legal Referrals
- Screening for Benefits
- and more!
The Connect Center is dedicated to supporting students in breaking the intergenerational cycle of poverty one family at a time, by providing support, services, and referrals to address essential needs insecurities including financial emergencies, food insecurity, housing instability, childcare needs, legal assistance, and more.
We support students by:
- Spreading awareness, to students and their families, of essential needs insecurity;
- Centralizing information about resources to combat essential needs insecurity within one office;
- Providing application support for students;
- Streamlining an easy referral process to various resources; and
- Seeking and maintaining collaborative community partnerships.
Please click each image for more information.