Hello Guttman Grizzlies! If you need support, we are here for you. We invite you to meet with us virtually or in-person so you can find out more about any of our free supports, services, and referrals including:
- Emergency Funding (including technology and tuition balance support, service bills, and rent)
- Food Resources including the Guttman Food Pantry
- Financial Literacy
- Housing Resources
- Childcare Resources
- Tax Preparation
- Legal Referrals
- Screening for Benefits
- and more!
The Connect Center is dedicated to supporting students in breaking the intergenerational cycle of poverty one family at a time, by providing support, services, and referrals to address essential needs insecurities including financial emergencies, food insecurity, housing instability, childcare needs, legal assistance, and more.
We support students by:
- Spreading awareness, to students and their families, of essential needs insecurity;
- Centralizing information about resources to combat essential needs insecurity within one office;
- Providing application support for students;
- Streamlining an easy referral process to various resources; and
- Seeking and maintaining collaborative community partnerships.
Please click each image for more information.