This section of the Guttman Community College website provides access to important policies related to the College.
Information in the College Bulletin 2019-2020 is current as of August 15, 2019.
- College Bulletin 2018-2019
- College Bulletin 2017-2018
- College Bulletin 2016-2017
- College Bulletin 2015-2016
- College Bulletin 2014-2015
- College Bulletin 2013-2014
- College Bulletin 2012-2013
- College Bulletin 2012-2013 Supplement: Academic Information & Course Catalog
CONSUMER INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE AND
“Student Right to Know”
This Consumer Information page provides prospective and current students, parents, counselors, researchers, legislators, and employers access to information to enable consumers to make informed decisions about post-secondary education at Guttman Community College, The City University of New York.
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, includes many disclosure and reporting requirements for colleges such as Guttman. Federal regulations require institutions that receive Title IV funding (financial aid programs) to provide specific consumer information about the school to prospective and currently enrolled students, and in some cases, employees. While all this information may be found on Guttman’s website, the following links will assist you in locating the topics you need.
General Institutional Information
- College Facts
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity; Retention; Graduation and Retention Rates (HEOA Disclosures)
- Price of Attendance
- Requirements for Course Withdrawal
- Guttman Online Bookstore
- Textbook Savings
- Academic Program
- Transfer of Credit
- Articulation Agreements
- Policy of Academic Integrity
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Computer File Sharing and Copyright Infringement
- Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- Student Leadership & Campus Life
- Employment Status and Job Placement (CUNY Student Experience Survey)