In light of the growing concerns regarding the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and our desire to keep everyone safe, the HUB at Guttman Community College has transitioned to remote operations at this time. Our office will not be open for in-person services until further notification.
The HUB is still available to assist you! For any HUB related questions or concerns, email us at: HUB@guttman.cuny.edu, or call us at 646-313-8080. If you leave a voicemail please be sure to include your (full name and EMPLID). You can expect a response within 2-3 business days.
Please continue to check back for updated information regarding hours of operation. We thank you for your patience during this time of transition and stay safe.
The HUB: Student Service Center
At Guttman, students are the focal point of our community and we cultivate our students’ success. The HUB’s primary mission is to provide personalized support in enrollment services for the offices of Admissions, Bursar, Financial Aid and the Registrar. The HUB is conveniently located on the 3rd floor of the college and we are ready to offer assistance throughout your educational career at Guttman.
Still pondering a visit to the HUB? Here are some examples of our services:
- Ask about the three (3)-step Admissions application process on becoming a Guttman student.
- Submit commitment forms, immunization records and proof of H.S. graduation or equivalency.
- Request Official and Third Party transcripts for non-CUNY related schools.
- Receive registration assistance on adding, dropping and swapping courses.
- For proof of attendance, ask for an enrollment verification.
- Obtain HUB support navigating through CUNYfirst, Student Center page.
- Get answers for tuition/billing inquires or how to enroll in direct deposit.
- Acquire assistance on applying for Federal (FASFA) and N.Y. State (TAP) Aid programs.
- Submit supporting documents to the Financial Aid Office for the completion of the verification process.
- Learn how to review your financial aid awards and To Do List.
- Attain how to make a Starfish appointment to meet with your Financial Aid Advisor.
- Update your personal information including your home address, telephone number and much more.
- Obtain information about any other HUB related services you may need to be successful at Guttman, or just stop by to say hello!
The HUB is located on the 3rd floor and we can be reached at (646) 313-8080, HUB@guttman.cuny.edu, or visit us in person during our office hours listed below.
“You are never far from someone who is committed to supporting your path to graduation.”