During Fall 2020 term, the CUNY EDGE Office is working remotely. For assistance please email the CUNY EDGE advisor, Tiffany Munoz, at CUNYEDGE@guttman.cuny.edu or you can setup a Starfish appointment.
CUNY EDGE is a partnership between the New York City Human Resources Administration (HRA) and the City University of New York (CUNY). CUNY EDGE is dedicated to helping CUNY students who are receiving public assistance achieve academic excellence, graduate on time, and find employment.
- Coordinate with on-campus resources to help students complete their degree in a timely manner, achieve academic excellence, and find employment. We offer:
- Assistance and referrals for academic, personal, and career planning support
- Tutoring services
- Office of Accessibility
- Division of Student Engagement
- Center for Career Preparation & Partnerships
- Peer Mentoring
- Office of Financial Aid
- Single Stop
- CUNY EDGE encourages full-time enrollment each semester so students can complete their degree in a timely manner
- Work opportunities and career preparation through its HRA Fellowship Program (FP)With our on-campus partners, Guttman offers personal and professional development seminars are presented each semester to assist students with different topics such as, study skills, problem-solving, career development, self-advocacy, financial literacy, and many more
- Modest incentives to encourage students to participate in seminars