Forms and Applications

Online Forms

The below online forms must be complete through Guttman’s e-form system here.

Major/Concentration Change (FormID 1045): Change your major or declare your concentration

Readmission Application (FormID 1062): Students who have previously attended Guttman Community College, but have not been in attendance for one or more terms, and did not graduate from Guttman are eligible for readmission. Students not in good academic standing (cumulative GPA is 2.00 or higher) will have to get approval from the Committee on Academic Appeals before completing this form.

To navigate to Office of the Registrar online forms, login into the e-form system. On the top left corner of the page, select Forms. Scroll to Office of the Registrar under Browse by Department. Select the appropriate form.

Downloadable Registrar Forms and Applications

Below are downloadable forms and applications in pdf/word document format.

For the below Registration forms, using your Guttman campus email, email your academic advisor (SSA or Career Strategist) the completed form. Be sure to have your name, term and year, and requested action (add, swap, drop or withdraw) in the subject of your email. If your academic advisor approves of your request, it will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar for processing.

For the below forms, upload your completed form(s) to Document Upload in CUNYfirst. Instructions on how to upload your documents can be found on our How-Tos/Reference Guides webpage. Note that some forms require supporting documentation. Incomplete forms and applications will not be processed.