For more information on supports and services for veteran and reservists students, please contact Daniel Ambrose, Director of Peer Mentoring, Office of Student Engagement at Daniel.Ambrose@guttman.cuny.edu or 646-313-8085
Request Your Veterans Fee Waiver for Undergraduate Students
All veteran and future veteran applicants are exempt from paying the Application Processing Fee. To request your Veteran Fee Wavier:
- After you submit your Admission Application, select the “PAY LATER” option on the payment screen.
- Print your Application Summary Package.
- Send “Veterans Fee Waiver Request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name (as listed on your Application Summary Package)
- Date of birth
- Application Control Number (ten-digit number beginning with a W)
- Indicate you are a Freshman applicant
- Indicate the semester for which you have applied (ie. Fall 2011)
- Attach proof of your Veteran/Military status (ie. DD-214, Current Military ID Card, or Deployment or Pre-separation orders)
Apply to CUNY before the semester deadline (For Fall: February 1, For Spring: September 15)