The Guttman Library is an inclusive and collaborative digital and physical space delivering extensive resources and services with a personal touch. The librarians and staff support the intellectual growth of our campus community and promote scholarly and professional success through access to resources, study environments, research services, and events.
The mission of the Library is to provide an intellectually supportive space that offers innovative and user-friendly services and programs to empower inquiry, study, collaboration, reading, and enhanced information literacy for lifelong learning.
- Provide collections that are responsive to the curricular and pedagogical needs of the Guttman community
- Ensure equitable access to resources, services, and spaces (both digital and physical)
- Support individual and collective scholarship
- Build an inclusive community around academic and individual inquiry
- Offer innovative resources and access points for information literacy
- Lead efforts for Open Educational Resources and low/no-cost courses