Guttman Community College: Building Community, Supporting Success
Guttman’s innovative educational model has been very successful, with graduation rates almost three times the national average.
We are so grateful to the foundations and individuals who have supported so many transformative programs for our students. Although more than two-thirds of our students receive some kind of financial assistance, they still have many school-related expenses not covered by federal or state aid. Thanks to private support, we have been able to:
- Provide students with the necessary financial assistance to complete their education
- Offer impactful academic and cultural experiences to complement the classroom experience
- Fund student experiential learning and internship opportunities
- Develop co-curricular programs to enhance student retention and success
- Increase professional development opportunities for faculty and staff to encourage curricular innovation and cutting-edge research.
Please help us continue our work to improve student achievement and success by making a donation today! At Guttman Community College, every gift matters, no matter the size! All gifts go directly to the Stella and Charles Guttman Community College Foundation, Inc., a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 organization.